• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 OHV Crankshaft Pulley / Balancer Removal tool recommendation?

Hi, I have a 1999 Ranger 4.0L OHV that's leaking coolant. In another thread I've gotten some very helpful recommendations on what to look for. As a part of the leak fix I want to remove and replace my Crankshaft Pulley/Balancer. I see tons of very reasonably priced tool sets on Amazon. But...
  2. Help identifying source of coolant leak

Hi everybody. Well now that I have my driveshaft fixed (earlier topic) I'm now experiencing a coolant leak. Where would coolant be coming from on the front drivers side of the engine? I don't see any coolant pipes here, so I'm puzzled. You can see the alien green puddle on the drivers side of...
  3. Do I have a "stock" driveshaft? 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 automatic with 4.0l engine. 126 inch wheelbase.

I recently damaged my driveshaft while jacking up the truck. I purchased a used driveshaft via eBay with their "guaranteed fit". The shaft I received was way too long. See the attached photo. My driveshaft is approximately 62 inches long. There is a Ford sticker on it that says 1L5Z-4602-JM...
  4. New guy from VA - 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4 4l - Nerf bar recommendations requested

Hi, I'm new to the board. Finding a wealth of information here, thanks all for your posts!!! I have a 1999 Ranger XLT extended cab 4x4 4 liter. This does NOT have suicide doors. I'm having trouble figuring out which running bars/Nerf bars will fit my Ranger. It currently has Westin's that are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad