• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Stuck on side of road. Crank no start, has spark?

Current status. 85 fuel injected 2.3 lima ranger 5 speed 4x4 Cranks nice "sounds like" has compression. Timing belt intact. Nice rythmic spark Suspect "fuel" issue. Just came home for some tools. Headed back shortly, open to suggestion on where to look first This is what happened to get...
  2. First Gen 85 ranger warning lights to gauges cluster swap?

Ok, so my new first gen 1985 ranger has a intrument cluster with just the warning (idiot) lights. When i was in the junk yard today i snagged an instument cluster from a same year ranger that is gauges. It looks to be a direct bolt in. I am wondering what else needs to be done. Can it be as...
  3. New "from" oregon, but in colorado

Hello all, new to the ranger scene, but an old fordie for many years. Picked up a battered and abused 85 4x4 ranger 5sp standard cab minus the bed as a beater work/ranch truck for my property in colorado. She runs and drives but seams pretty tired and burning oil. Building a wooden flatbed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad