• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ford Maverick Lariat

Well, I just bought one. Was on the lot and paid sticker. The dealer had at least 15 in stock in various trim levels. Four were Tremors. I had checked with my local dealer in Minnesota and he said order only with a 4 to 6 month lead. I told him what was available at Spikes Ford in Mission...
  2. Door Adjar Switch

Does the door adjar signal result from an open circuit or closed circuit. Asking cause it is rusted and not easy to replace. I could just tie the wires together and call it good.
  3. No 4Wheel Drive and no indicator lights

Having a front end issue where on a left turn the front shakes violently. Fells like the binding if you turn shapely on a dry payment when the 4x4 is engaged, but more violently. But, it does not happen all the time. Comes and goes. Also noted a slight vibration at highway speeds. No problem...
  4. Seat Recline Not Working

When I use the recline lever, the seat fully reclines. No return to upright. Must be a spring in there that is broken or loose. Any ideas or schematics?
  5. 2008 Explorer Spottrac Limited w/V8

I had posted as 2007, but found out it is a 2008. So I understand the transmission issues have likely been fixed by this model year and leading around the rear window. Any other issues? So for value. 152,000 and maybe $8,900. I would rather have lease mileage, but the price sounds good...
  6. 2007 Sporttrac

Considering purchasing a used one with a v-8. Anything to look out for???
  7. 1977 Ford T-bird

A friend has one that has been in storage for 10 to 15 years. Interior he says is perfect. Some minor rust on the exterior. I will get pictures soon. Anyone interested?
  8. Thermostat Housing Replacement

Got a small leak in the lower housing on my 2001, 4.0. I have all the parts. Have anyone one ever done this?
  9. Skid Plate

Did the 2001 Off Road come with a front skid plate. I know the 2002's did. Reason I am asking, I bought the truck with a brush guard. I have been told that you had to remove the skid plate to mount it. I have since removed. Now if it did not come with a factory skid plate, can I add one...
  10. Skid plate

I bought my 2001 Off-Road used. The guy had a brush guard on it. When I took it off, I noticed the front skid plate that came with the vehicle was no longer present. I guess they had to remove it to install the brush guard. Now I am looking for one.
  11. A new crossbow

Wicked Ridge has a sale on their entry level 10-point Invader G3 thru 31 October. Just picked one up direct from them for $329. My first venture into crossbow archery. Anyone who wants one, do so quickly.
  12. Trans Pan with a drain plug

Been thinking about getting a new transmission pan with a drain plug. Then ever other oil change, draining what I can and replacing. Only difference between that and a real service is changing the filter. Any thoughts or anyone done this?
  13. 6.8 spc ii

Anyone have experience with this round? Thinking about buying a complete upper.
  14. 2001 4X4 Off Road

Mine did not come with a front skid plate only the standard one over the gas tank. Can you install one from a 2002 or later?
  15. Carpet and Weather Tech Liners

First any suggestions for new carpet sources? Second, can't get a weather tech liner for an '01 extended cab Ranger. But you can get one for an '01 Sporttrac. The early Sporttracs were based on the Ranger. Seems they might fit. Any thoughts or experiences?
  16. 8.8 posi conversion

The question is simple. But I suspect the answer is complex. Can you add posi/limited slip to a non unit easily?
  17. Door ajar cable

Had to replace the right rear bottom door latch on my '01. Well, they changed the cable connector for the door ajar warning. It is driving me nuts. The part is $113. I was thinking of just crossing the two pins so that it always shows closed. But I do not know whether the default showing...
  18. Transmission Engagement

Daughter has an '02 Explorer with about 117,000 miles on it. I drove it the other day, and there seems to be a 3 or 4 second delay before the transmission engages when put in drive. There also seemed to be a hard shift from 3 to 4. Any thoughts on the problem or fix?
  19. Power Window Issue

2001 Ranger: Window on the drivers side goes down and stops. But when I raise it, it gets to the top and the motor continues to run with a ratcheting sound like it is skipping gears. Any ideas?
  20. Fuel Neck Filler Pipe

I got that evaporative system leak code and it appears to be a problem at the top of the filler neck where it connects to the flareside box. It is rusted. Go figure living in Minnesota. Problem is you cannot get one either from Ford or after market for a flareside. Plenty for the styleside...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad