• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine replacement compatibility

Hi, I have a 1996 4.0 xlt 5 speed 2wd, the rear end hit a massive bolder in an ice storm and I bent the frame, trying to find out how easy it would be or if it is possible to swap my engine which is undamaged into another truck, I have a few options on what truck I can buy for this, they are all...
  2. A.c making a rattling sound

I have a 1996 4.0 manual ranger, when the ac is off it sounds fine, but when I turn my a.c. On it sounds like the pulley is making a ringing/rattling sound but only when the compressor kicks in, it’s not a constant sound and only does it for a couple seconds at a time. Also my a.c. Will not get...
  3. Compatible seats??

Hey guys, so I’m new to this site but I just got a 1996 manual 4.0 v6 xlt standard cab 2wd with the long bed. I was searching on the site about what seats are compatible an found some info but not a whole lot on the mustang seat compatibility? My buddy has a 95’ cobra that he said I could have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad