• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Power issue

I replaced the alternator on my 1990 Bronco II about a year ago. The battery light on my dash has been on ever since but it never seemed to be an issue until recently. Have been experiencing low power especially when the air conditioner is on. Mechanic tested battery and alternator and both came...
  2. Starter/Transmission Issue

Hey guys. Was having issues with the starter on my 1990 Bronco II 2.9 4x4 automatic. I replaced it a couple of times over the past year and eventually took it to my local mechanic. The starter was shot and the flexplate cracked in multiple places. When they went to drop the transmission to...
  3. Lower temp thermostat

Need to replace the thermostat on my 1990 2.9L 6 cylinder Bronco II. Is it advisable? And what are the pros/cons? Thanks for your thoughts guys!
  4. Power Issue Battery Light

I know this is a Ranger forum but My 1990 Bronco II should have the same basic components as the same year Ranger and was hoping to get more eyes on this. I've been having power issues. Replaced both the battery and alternator since I hadn't done so since buying it over 3 years ago. Ran great...
  5. Power Issue Battery Light

My 1990 Bronco II was having power issues. Replaced both the battery and alternator since I hadn't done so since buying it over 3 years ago. Ran great for about 6 months and now all of a sudden the battery light is on and it's clearly struggling at certain RPMs. This truck is an automatic but...
  6. Cruise control not working

Hey all. So my Bronco II has cruise control buttons on the steering wheel but it does not function. Looked up the cruise fuse and in it's spot in the fuse box there is no fuse there but also no metal receptacle to actually push one into. Just the open plastic holes. Curious if this means that my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad