• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New Truck

My Current truck a 08 Ford Ranger served me very well carried around a few motorcycle project bikes and was more than capable of general run around and hauling my Mountain bikes to different trails. It did everything i asked and did so with acceptable fuel milage averaging 17-18mpg with a best...
  2. My 08 Sport

Had my current ranger for a few years now and although its mostly stock every time i drive the thing im reminded how much i LOVE this friggen truck. Figgured id post a few pics of the We truck. Here she is working hard And one parked with the stable mates (shes gona be towing a few of em...
  3. New rims on the 08

Put on some new rims for the truck. Not one for big rims or big flash i decided on 15/8 unique series 287 in matt black (same as the cragar soft 8's). I gona use the stock rims for winter tires now. Really happy with the look next up is a custom exhaust (with flowmaster 40series) and...
  4. Modding ??? for a 2008

Hey all. Figured its time to start making the truck my own now and have made a list of things i wanting to do to it. -Rims/Tires -Programer (firm up the autos shifts mainly) -K&N drop in (not worried bout the performance but saves buying filters all the time and i always have a cleaning kit...
  5. Third Times the Charm

Well Just picked up my new wheels traded in my 2004 VW Jetta TDI on a 2008 Ford Ranger Sport. I dont do as much driving as i used to and dont need the economy of my VW but i do need a small truck to haul my utility trailer now and then as i am tired of borrowing my moms minivan (i like to buy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad