• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 Ranger, won't take fuel under load

As always, when you get an answer on this forum it is spot on. Thanks Ron, truck is running great. I had purchased the truck as a theft recovery and it had not run since 2018. After the transport dropped it off this week, I replaced the converters that were stolen and couldn't get it to run. I...
  2. 4.0 Ranger, won't take fuel under load

2001 4.0 Ranger. In park will rev to limiter. In gear will take about 10 to 15% throttle and then start sputtering. Will eventually creap up to road speed. New fuel filter, new air filter. OD light flashes and will not shift automatically. Codes are P1747, 1451, 1409, 1401, 0765, 0760, 0765...
  3. Official 4R44E Problem Thread!

That will work. Thinking about putting in the spare transmission at the shop and sending this one up for a rebuild.
  4. Official 4R44E Problem Thread!

Have a 95 Ranger not shifting correctly. After searching the internet this is what I came up with. No 2nd or 4th, Erratic Direct Clutch, No Upshift: The solenoid regulator valve is likely out of position. With SSB solenoid removed, the end of the casting to edge of the long aluminum plug will...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad