• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Low fuel pressure?

95 Ranger 4.0 new fuel filter and air filter, cranks for a long time before starting, then starts right up after you shut it off. Left key on for 20-30 seconds and it starts right up. Weak fuel pump? Or is something causing it to be slow coming up to pressure?
  2. 95 Ranger 4.0 auto 4x4

New to my daughter truck, did a change of all fluids new VSS checked rear ABS sensor. No speedo, will not shift into 4x4 and hard shift at high rpms. Could they all be related? Not showing any codes on the OBD. Need to hook up to scanner and check computer? Runs and drives good, but shifts hard.
  3. New stereo in 95 Ranger

Installed new stereo in 95 Ranger used wiring plug kit. Head unit works but no sound coming out of speakers? Speakers worked before install with stock head unit with cassette.
  4. Speedo and wiper issue

So this is where I am. New speedo sending unit and wrecking yard instrument cluster, still no speedo. New wiper switch, fuses are good, relays are good and I have main power to wiper motor (wrecking yard motor) have ground to both ground wires on plug. But still no wipers and no power to park or...
  5. Wiper issue

Got a "free" 95 ext cab 4x4 4.0 Auto Trans. Wipers not working, replaced switch, relays and got wrecking yard motor. Still no wipers, I was reading in another post that it could be the GEM Module? Also replaced the speed sensor in the transfer case and still no speedo, could they both be related...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad