• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

Thanks a bunch Jim ! I'm still waiting on the Lottery so I can buy my truck back.
  2. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

Hey Gang....Im still kicking in '24. Ya'll hang in there.
  3. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

B.W. Sorry for the late reply. I'm still kickin, but the PTSD is back and kickin harder. It's a "Real Thrill" to remember a combat event that's been blocked from my memory for 50+ years! Still no winning lottery ticket yet to buy my '34/'89 Ranger back!
  4. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

You Guys...thanks Jim and Forum friends...the Site software has a great memory. I needed that!
  5. doorgunner

Bobby Walter (Lil Bob) Kidney Transplant Fundraiser

Bobby....I'm sorry I haven't checked in enough to know what has been happening with your Loved Ones. I'm glad the surgery is working out. Talk to Jesus every chance you get...he can handle it. You and Him bailed me out plenty of times. Hang in there...tell Lil Bobby Jesus loves him, for me. If...
  6. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

Ag....I tried the best I could to put pics back into the thread. As we said in Nam...You gotta roll with the explosions! Any pics you guys find will be helpful and I'll fit them in where they belong. Take it easy and regroup a little at a time. Yo' friend, doorgunner
  7. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

Just checking in...I hope you guys are doing O.K. The PTSD is letting up some, but I haven't won the lottery yet :nopityA:
  8. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

If you can move on...thats good. Me...I had a dream about my Ranger last night. In the dream I was able to buy it back. It only needed a little bit of maintenance to pass the State Safety Inspection. I should have taken a picture of it in my dream!:worthless: R.F. It was ROUGH (again)...
  9. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

The PTSD pit finally let me crawl out....after 9 months! C'mon Lottery...so I can find my truck and buy it back!
  10. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

Thanks to Everyone for the good thoughts! Happy New Year to my Forum Friends!
  11. doorgunner

Just Plain Stupied

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2022 EVERYONE HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS :pray:
  12. doorgunner

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS :birthday: :pray:
  13. doorgunner

Dont disown me...

JEEP Stuff happens... I blame it on PTSD ADD FBI NSA
  14. doorgunner

Happy thanksgiving!

Haaaaaappy Thanksgiving Ya'll ! [From the amazing World of PTSD :icon_surprised: ]
  15. doorgunner

My uncle was a mechanical genius

Chapter 1 I............................Got.........................................Nothing. (working on Chapter 2)
  16. doorgunner

How do you heat your garage come winter time?

Also.....insulate all doors. My overhead door is 140''f n the Louisiana summer uninsulated. WITH R19 foild lined insulationthe door is same temp as thr resof the building 12' by 40' r13 in walls/sheetrock 1/2" thick/exhaust vet to blw hot attic airout the rear of attic in sun=mmer...
  17. doorgunner

Thinking out Loud about Old and new Rangers: Three Schools

Well... I try to keep it shiny........ use it like a Truck... and modify it a BUNCH........ (then the PTSD got bad...I got Stupied.... I sold it ;brownbag; )
  18. doorgunner

Flying for the first time since 2018

B.W. ....congrats on the new truck! Flying? Wanna hear a good war story ;missingteeth;
  19. doorgunner

Members By Location

doorgunner/Louisiana (thinking about buying my '34-'89 Ranger back/got Stupied and sold it :badidea:
  20. doorgunner

Todays weather

3/4" or 17/32" plywood is a pain but it may be a lot cheaper than other options. I did one window at a time on my BRICK house (It's a different frame on vinyl siding houses): I made a 2"x4" frame that would slide into brick opening. Then I drilled 4 holes (one hole in each 2x4) thru the 2x4...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad