• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuel filter question

I changed it yesterday and it has 2 lines in and 1 line to engine my question is the 2 lines in what are they for? The bigger line I couldn't blow through at all the small line coming in I could. What's the big an Little's incoming lines??? Note: this is on an 06 3.0
  2. 04-06 3.0 question

I just bought a 06 stx 3.0 its at 122k miles now. I read some people had issues with the valve recession. Is that all 3.0s for 04-06 or just a certain batch?! If you have that year with high miles let me know. Also it seems this should be on the 3.0 technical link above about the valve recession?!
  3. There is NO egr valve on a 2003 ford ranger!

just to let everyone know on the 3.0 engine , also you can buy a step side tool box from summit for 331 after tax, and I have spliced out that thing called inertia switch, it almost caught on fire because of arching inside the switch! I love my edge!
  4. I have a question about a 03 ranger cam syncronizer.

I just picked up a 03 ranger edge 3.0 5spd. 107k miles. It runs good no problems or sounds of any kind and no cel . My question is are there any of you with high miles and the original sync. Should I wait til it makes noise to replace? is there a possibility that it may never need replaced? I...
  5. changing timing belt

changing timing belt preventative meaning belt still in contact, i want to know if you have to remove the crankshaft timing sensor to do this job also if i dont move any timing pulley do i just slide the new belt on?
  6. question about my tranny fluid

I know that the mazda 5spd. that i have requires atf but mine has been rebuilt and put new bearings in it. So i checked the fluid and it was gear oil in it. so i called the guy who rebuilt it and he said that they put gear oil in it to break it in??? so do you guys think i should go back with...
  7. idea! Fix for the most frequent problems

I think a good thing to post up would be fixes for the three problems that us as 4cyl. 5spd. guys face! Them being coolant control valve leak, slave cylinder failure, and finally the all biggest one the............ leak at the gas tank filler hose! These three im sure most of you have faced...
  8. Another prob... 2.3 engine tapping or light knocking

I can hear this sound when cold or hot, not under strain or load, but when about 2000 rpms. Its got a range that the sound cuts in and then stops. Doesnt happen all the time and its very light sounding. What can this be and should i be worried
  9. 97 b2300 leak

when ever i fill my tank completly full of gas it leaks a puddle of fuel? what could this be. Also my engine runs ruff or a little bit less power when the tank is completly full. Does this have anything to do with the gas tank problem.
  10. NOOOBY from ga.

Hi all just bought my 3rd. mazda, aka my 4th ranger lol i like em. Anyways its a 97 mazda b2300 ext. cab 5spd.< yeah boi white and its only got 83k miles :yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad