• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. broncc

What did YOU do today?

Turns out dailying a project car you bought on facebook marketplace isn't for the weak. One minute you spend $1000 on some tires and the next you are cancelling your weekend plans to install a head gasket...
  2. broncc

I think I have an R/C addiction...

Hard to beat the sound and smell of a tiny little nitro methane RC! This has the optional 0.18cu big block haha SHE SUCKS NITRO!
  3. broncc

Bullet connector question

Took a quick look on McMaster and it seems like there are three sizes. You should be careful to select 0.156" 0.180" or 0.197". If I had to guess, its going to be the 0.180" inch connector and blue should mean that it crimps 14-16 AWG. https://www.mcmaster.com/products/bullet-connectors/
  4. broncc

AR-15 shooters....

whatever is cheap used at LGS 🤷‍♂️ maybe not what you're looking for but I have come around to seeing the value in getting something that I can go straight to the range with and put 200 holes in something without worrying about headspacing, cross referencing gas port sizes, or watching too...
  5. broncc

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Just your average wednesday...
  6. broncc

I partied too hard and broke it :) I went up to the Canadian border to watch the eclipse in totality and have a good time with some friends. It was awesome. I was able to see other planets and solar flares with the naked eye! I wanted to test out how longer trips would work so I slept...
  7. broncc

What Are You Listening To???

Paul Pena is the original author of Jet Airliner. He was done extremely dirty by the record company and died poor, blind, and broke. I think he has a perfect signing voice.
  8. broncc

Free m5 5spd for 2.3 & 3.0 4x4

Free for TRS members. Norhteast MA. Can deliver for a meal, beer, car parts, ammo idk 04 2.3L 2x4 electric speedo 97 3.0L 4x4 manual shift tailhousing Took parts from each for my own use. Transmissions were drivers but will need to have the bearings shimmed and some other stuff. 3.0L now has...
  9. broncc

What did YOU do today?

Secret project is insured, inspected, and on the road! 1979 Mercury Capri The paint is rough but its extremely clean. Had to celebrate the triumph of Detroit with a burger. https://streamable.com/e/xsmxzw?loop=0 It really needs mufflers.
  10. broncc

Cycle rack in the dumpster

Something I did with my ranger to attach my dirtbike involved a 2x12 board and one of those tire stands like pictured. The stand was screwed into the board. The edges of the board were cut in the shape of a peg to fit into the bed (dumpster :) ) liner securely. Straps held the bike to the...
  11. broncc

What did YOU do today?

I finished repairs on my secret project. Trying to insure it now and get it on the road this week. Anyone who knows Fords well enough should be able to guess what it is... All that time spent welding up the Bronco paid off here. Its not beautiful, but I did hammer it out in a few hours and...
  12. broncc

orifice valve direction and other V8 swap related AC questions.

Like this. You want more surface area to collect residue from the compressor before going through the orifice. I believe the high pressure output from the compressor goes through the condenser and along the passenger frame rail into the orifice.
  13. broncc

So you won't donate a launch vehicle to the RBV space program?
  14. broncc

https://www.homedepot.com/p/2-in-x-10-in-x-8-ft-Prime-Lumber-915564/206182030

https://www.homedepot.com/p/2-in-x-10-in-x-8-ft-Prime-Lumber-915564/206182030
  15. broncc

What did YOU do today?

Working on getting the secret project roadworthy. I had to learn how to work on one of those turbo-encabulator things that our forefathers used...
  16. broncc

Free FM146 4x4

Hi I have a FM146 that I took out of my driving Bronco. It rumbles in 5th and probably will need a new bearing eventually but is drivable. Located in Northeast Mass. Will deliver Eastern MA and Southern NH for beer or box of ammo. Will ship if you pay full price.
  17. broncc

What tires you guys run on your Ranger?

Really? I had a very poor experience on these tires. Big fan of my Grabber ATx. In the winter I really enjoyed the Firestone Winterforce 2s. Cheap snows defeat the best "all"- season any day. Both available in 31"
  18. broncc

Decided today was a good day to learn how to sew. Did a first draft tire cover in cheap cloth before I make it out of boat vinyl. I'm gonna make it look like the original one but fit 31" tires.
  19. broncc

Painted a car for the first time ever. It has taken a week because I had no idea what I was doing. The previous paint job is 18(?) years old and the paint is cracking. The roof was unacceptably bad so I painted it to preserve it for a few more years and learn on a low risk project. Eventually, I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad