• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Let me know what you think if you beat me to it. I lost faith in BFG a few years ago but you never know. They may come back
  2. NorCal Sacramento area

Just checking in. New here and new to a Ranger. Down for a beer or whatever if someone’s in the area.
  3. Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Good to know. I will be racking up a lot of freeway miles. ‘thanks
  4. Ford Ranger ALL Exhausts Comparison Video

Hate to say it but we are stuck with a four banger. No nice way to make it sound good.
  5. Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Been a week. 2.5” Rough Country leveling kit. N-Fab Epyx runners. Max liner floor and bed mats. Time for some tires.
  6. Hankook Dynapros , great tire

Come thru this post a couple times and left it alone but I have had my FX2 for 8 days now and I absolutely hate these hankook tires that came on the truck. 600 miles in and I am tire shopping tonight. Grip (wet and dry), side wall rigidity, profile. Even the side wall lettering is ugly. I...
  7. New from Sacramento, CA

No plans of 4 wheeling this thing. Always had sliders on my bigger rigs but I got the FX2 cause I’ll be down a lot of muddy or gravel roads but that’s about it. Full length rails do a nice job of clipping the back of your calves every time you get out of the truck. That’s why I went for the step...
  8. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

you found those prices where? ‘I know it’s been a year but I can’t find anything near those prices
  9. New from Sacramento, CA

Still stock running boards will be in on Saturday VZ
  10. New from Sacramento, CA

Hi ALL, Took weeks of searching and a few failed attempts at some long distance dealerships but I finally got the exact 2020 Ranger I was hunting for yesterday. Magnetic FX2 Lariat 501A Tech Only things missing were the weather proof mats and the running boards which are both a blessing kind...
  11. New from Sacramento, CA

Hi ALL, Took weeks of searching and a few failed attempts at some long distance dealerships but I finally got the exact 2020 Ranger I was hunting for yesterday. Magnetic FX2 Lariat 501A Tech Only things missing were the weather proof mats and the running boards which are both a blessing kind...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad