• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. trans mating to transfer case

when mating the trans and tranfer case together should i use gasket sealant with the new gasket? 4r55e to a 1354 transfer case
  2. 5r55e transmission replacement

thanks. i new they were the same tranny. just wanting to make sure 4r software will run the 5r. i suspect my truck has the 4r software. just dont want to do the install and then have to redo it. not a fun job.
  3. 5r55e transmission replacement

i have a door code t and its a 1999 4.0 original engine. i read on the forum somewhere that they put the 4r55e in some of the 1998 to 2000 depending on where they were built . mine appears to be the 4r55e. its the orignal tranny so if that is the case is my computer compatible with the 5r55e i...
  4. 5r55e transmission replacement

thanks for the info. thats good news .what is the difference between door code d transmission and door code t transmission?
  5. 5r55e transmission replacement

would i still have overdrive without ods hooked up
  6. 5r55e transmission replacement

i figured out the issue. the tranny in my 1999 is a 4r55e. as per the tech section it shows 1998 4.0 all had the 5r55e. but i read a post stating they did use the 4r55e in some models depending where they were built. would the 5r55e that i bought work in my truck or would i have to change...
  7. 5r55e transmission replacement

i am currently removing my trans 5r55e from my 1999 ranger 4.0 4x4. i bought a used 5r55e door code d 1998 out of explorer and it has a plug in sensor up in the front on top i am assuming it is the overdrive drum sensor. my tranny i am removing does not have one. can i use tranny with that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad