• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Moonlander Topper

Thanks for the information.
  2. Moonlander Topper

I have truck bed camped in my 09, a 6' bed a Lear 122 (high top) topper a few times. I have a DAC tailgate tent that lets me get a bit more length. The idea of putting a bed across the truck bed entriges me. My set up is pretty tight on space and it's virtually open to the cold weather. They...
  3. Moonlander Topper

https://www.radicaproducts.com/moonlander
  4. Moonlander Topper

I'm curious if anyone is running one of the new "Moonlander" shells on their 98 - 2011 Ranger? If so, do you like it and has it cut your MPG much?
  5. 09 rear drum brake swap to OEM disc.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply. I appreciate the information.
  6. 09 rear drum brake swap to OEM disc.

My mistake, should be 8.8 with a positive. Very sorry
  7. 09 rear drum brake swap to OEM disc.

Thank you very much for the information. If I may ask further please; would what you say hold true if I upgraded to a 10.5" with posi?
  8. 09 rear drum brake swap to OEM disc.

Has anyone swapped an 09 rear drum factory set up to factory rear discs and maintained functional ABS? The truck currently has a 7.5 rear end. It is my understanding Ford went exclusively to rear discs in 2010. I would expect to change out brake hoses and lines at the new calipers and new...
  9. 2.3L ('02-'11) Performance Chip in a 2.3 DOHC

Thank you for your reply and the information provided. I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge.
  10. 2.3L ('02-'11) Performance Chip in a 2.3 DOHC

Has anyone added a performance chip to their 2.3 and if so, what has been your experience please?
  11. Old School Steel w/ Dog Dish Caps

Thank your your comments, what you say is very reasonable. I will proceed with new stem mounted sensors. Thank you too for your service to our country.
  12. Old School Steel w/ Dog Dish Caps

Thank you for your insight. I appreciate it.
  13. Old School Steel w/ Dog Dish Caps

I have a 2009 XL 2wd currently running OEM spoked steel wheels. I have picked up some new 15x6 with 4.5 lug pattern. These would have fit an early 70 Fairlane or Torino. I have checked fit and clearance and they fit the center hub and clear the caliper. I also have acquired 56 F-100 stainless...
  14. Glad to be here.

Thank you for your response. Here one of the Mazda before it got squashed. I really don't have one for the Ranger. I will snap one and send on soon. Thank you too for your service to our country.
  15. For Sale New Thunderbolt Suspension Kit

New in box* Rousch Performance / SLP Engineering Thunderbolt kit includes 2" lowering springs as well as 1-¼" front and ¾" rear sway bar. Front sway bar comes with urethane bushings and and larger bushing saddle brackets. Front sway bar end links not included. Rear sway bar comes with axel...
  16. Glad to be here.

Hi, I am a 67 year old retiree. I enjoy gardening, beekeeping, bicycling, traveling, camping and canoeing. I own a silver 09 Ranger XL with 46K on the odometer, a short bed, 4 cyl 5 spd basic truck with a matching Leer 122 as the only adder. This is my second vehicle on the Ranger platform...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad