• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mtm006

2003 3.0 runs rough

Yesterday I went to start my 2003 3.0, and it started, but it ran really rough, and put out a huge cloud of white smoke (which it has never done before). I looked at the tach and it was barely at 500 rpm's (on a cold start it usually hovers around 2000 until it warms up). To compare it to...
  2. mtm006

2009 F-150

Mike Rowe compares the 2009 F-150 to Toyota, Dodge, and Chevy. Watch how much the bed on the Toyota twists on the durability test. http://www.fordvehicles.com/2009f150/
  3. mtm006

Master Cylinder

My truck has always been a great truck except for the master cylinder. I have gone through 2 in 5 years. I am on the third now. Haha I'm getting good at installing them and bleeding the brakes. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
  4. mtm006

Panels rattle

I swapted the stock speakers for a set of 6 x 8 Rockford Fosgates, and now the panels rattle like crazy at a relatively high volume. When I bought the speakers the guy there tried to get me to buy these matts too. He said they were sound deadening. Does anyone know if that will help anything...
  5. mtm006

No more 3.0?

I was looking through the new motor trend, and apparantly this year's ranger only has the 4 banger, and the 4.0. As far as I could tell the ranger was the only thing using the 3.0. Is this the end of the Vulcan? I guess there's no room in this fast-pace world for an old fashioned cast-iron 3.0...
  6. mtm006

Exhaust tips rattling against bumper

I have recently noticed that the tips to my magnaflow duals are rattling against my bumper. Is it ok to just try to push them down, or will this break those arms that are supporting the pipes? They were not originally this way, it's happening because of where I live I have to pull in to...
  7. mtm006

Dome light / Door ajar light issue

I am having problems with the dome light and the door ajar light on the intrument panel staying on when both of the doors are closed. This only seems to happen when the passenger door is opened and then closed. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad