• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5 speed conversion from mazda b4000

After rebuilding my auto trans and its still not working the way that I want it to, i want to put a 5 speed in it, I found a mazda b4000 for a decent price, can I pull what I need from that to put in my truck or are the ranger and mazda different thanks in advance
  2. Not sure what i should do with my 5r55e

So i have a 99 ranger 4.0 4x4, I just took my truck to the trans shop cause I fell like the truck just doesn't go since the day I got it, I fixed alot of issues and replaced almost everything on the truck, the shop did a flush and filter change, they said the trans is fine and has something to...
  3. Should i buy a new transmission

So I have a 99 ranger single cab long bed with a 4.0l 4x4 and a 5r55e. The transmission has almost 200k, I saved it from being junk and previous owner never changed the trans fluid, so I did that at 160k when I got it and it was black, the only problem I am having is that at 50mph when you punch...
  4. Idles rough after 10min and P0174 & P0171

Hey everyone, im having trouble trying to figure out whats wrong with my truck. It is a 99 ranger with a 4.0. I have had the codes P0171 & P0174 now for awhile and it does this weird idle like its flooding after about 10-20min, I have had to reless fuel pressure a couple times when it was hot...
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 5th heater core in 2 years

I have a 97 ford 2.3l, I keep blowing heater cores, the first engine blew 2, and then I put a new engine in due to lean on bank 1 blew piston from intermittent fuel pump, so I installed a 40k engine from a 97 in it, and now went through 3 more heater cores, temp gauge seems fine, all new water...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad