• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. engine noise question

Anyone have any experience with the 2.3 Ranger engines. I've got a chance to buy a nice early 90's Ranger but the engine clatters like you wouldn't believe. It sounds like lifters but I know it's an overhead cam engine. I've never been into one of these so I don't know what it could be. It runs...
  2. rough running problems

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or can tell me how to fix it. Engine runs rough, especially when first started, until it reaches a certain rpm. I don't know what rpm because the tach doesn't read right(another problem I'm trying to figure out). I was getting on the highway after...
  3. New gut with lots of Questions

My name is Trevor. I've got a 91 ranger, 2.3, 5 speed. It has 245,000 miles. I live in Springfield, MO. I do upholstery work for a living nad also on the side from my garage. I've only had my truck about a month, though this is my second ranger. I'll have lots of question as it runs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad