• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. geoph1986

I couldn't find a tab to delete my account

Please delete my account. I couldn't find a place to delete it myself. I haven't had this car for quite some time and don't need this account. Thanks.
  2. geoph1986

4.0 swap ?'s not in the FAQ

I have a 1983 Ranger 4x4, 4spd, 2.8l:sad: I've been away researching and looking for a good donor for my 4.0 OHV swap. I've been told that the ideal candidate would be a 1991-1994 explorer/ranger (because of wiring). My problem is that I'm having a hard time finding a donor that old with low...
  3. geoph1986

Explorer Body Swap

Hey everyone, I don't know where to put this post...so I figured it will be moved if there is a proper place for it. As a few of you know, I've been wanting to upgrade the motor in my '83 Ranger 4X4. I've decided that if I swap the drivetrain out of the donor, I would also swap the dash and all...
  4. geoph1986

Can I keep my stock 4 spd?

I have a 1983 Ranger 4X4, 2.8L, 4spd manual, BG 1350 t-case. I want to put in a 4.0L to replace my tired 2.8. After a bunch of research, I've decided that I would prefer not to put an A4LD in it. If I opt to keep a manual trans will my stock TK 4spd bolt to the 4.0L? And if it does will it be...
  5. geoph1986

2.8L motormounts on 4.0L

I have a 1983 Ranger 4X4, 2.8L 4 spd. manual that is bone stock. After finding out what was all involved for the V8 conversion (too much for my skills and pocket book right now), I am now considering converting my 2.8L manual to a 4.0L automatic. I've read the tech stuff and saw one post in the...
  6. geoph1986

302 conversion help needed

First off, what an excellent site, I'm glad I found it. OK, I've read numerous posts, & have also checked the in the tech section. Here's my situation/question. I have a 1983 Ranger 4X4, w/ a 2.8l, & 4 speed manual trans. I want to put a carbed 302 w/ an auto trans (3 or 4 speed) into it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad