• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Battenfield1997

1987 Ford Bronco II XLT 2.9L V6 manual trans 5 speed OD 2wd, no spark ignition coil & module have power..

Thanks, yeah I checked all of the wiring it turned out to be the pickup coil inside my distributor. I just got it running today.
  2. Battenfield1997

1987 Ford Bronco II XLT 2.9L V6 manual trans 5 speed OD 2wd, no spark ignition coil & module have power..

I've changed Ignition control module, Ignition coil, ECC Relay, Distributor Cap and Rotor, Wireset, and painstakingly have been through all inline fuses related to Ignition which were all good. Still no spark, anyone have any ideas?
  3. Battenfield1997

Fixed, it was pickup coil inside Distributor. I replaced the whole distributor & reset timing, drives beautifully now. I'll leave this article up for anyone who might have an similar problem My truck has never ever not started on 1st revolution of crank. I was in a drive-thru line and I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad