• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RustyShackleford94

NOTICE TRS Calendar 2023

Ha, You guys have to stare at my old beater for a whole month! Also would’ve been cooler with the whole pontoon in the pic but it probably wouldnt have fit.
  2. RustyShackleford94

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Got me a used 36” Jobox from my brothers body shop and threw it in the ranger. Other than some minor scratches from being flung into the back of a cab and the usual toolbox grime inside, its pretty much like new. Ill get some pics tomorrow. Remember folks, tie down anything that might impale...
  3. RustyShackleford94

Got a cap for $20. Need more black paint.
  4. RustyShackleford94

What kind is it? Tractor supply or ace should have one.
  5. RustyShackleford94

Got some crown vic wheels for the ranger. Should be nice enough to rattle can them tomorrow. Has 215/60s on the front and 235/60s on the back. Its what the tire shop had used and cheap lol also 3D printed myself another ranger.
  6. RustyShackleford94

New tools you've bought recently?

Theres too many variables that go into cutting fluid to properly describe its application lol. I will tell you that if your working with a harder material you are better off cutting dry and using compressed air for chip clearing and cooling. If your file wont cut it dont use cutting fluid.
  7. RustyShackleford94

New tools you've bought recently?

Rubbing alcohol works excellent for tapping aluminum. Stick to tap magic for steel though.
  8. RustyShackleford94

Spent a couple hours getting the clutch bled this morning. Now i need a brake line, trans fluid, and figure out why the speedo doesn’t work.
  9. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

lol it wasnt that special. Ziptied the trigger, butt the handle against the seat, and used a chunk of firewood to prop it up.
  10. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

Well i bought a hand pump bleeder and pumped fluid through the bleeder. Still got nothing. Next step is to take it off and get it below the bleeder. I used my sawzall to pump the hell pedal for a while lol.
  11. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

Ill give it a try first. Its all together, just not looking forward to removing the master again. Id like to meet the engineer that decided fishing it into a square hole is better than just bolting it to the firewall.
  12. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

Yeah, my brother in law got it. Its his truck, hes just paying me to fix it. Ill have to grab the box and look it up
  13. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

I like that idea. Just drop it under the truck and pump it with a screwdriver through the whole system from there?
  14. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

Lovely, I’ll pull it and try to bled it. It took me longer to fight that thing into the square hole than it did to pull the transmission lol. How do i know if it’s self adjusting? If it isn’t how do i adjust it?
  15. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

Yes. Parts store didnt have a whole prebled assembly. Seems full.
  16. RustyShackleford94

Im stupid. Need help.

I just threw a new clutch kit, new pre-bled slave cylinder, new dry master cylinder, and line on a 95 ranger 2.3, 5 speed 2wd. Ive gravity bled it for 10 minutes, pumped it like brakes for a while. Went through almost a whole big bottle of brake fluid trying to bleed it and i still cant get it...
  17. RustyShackleford94

For Sale 4.0 5sp 2wd rcsb ranger

Well i havent had FB in over a decade so i use the mobile web page to look at marketplace. If i find something i just send it to the Mrs and tell her to message the guy.
  18. RustyShackleford94

Its not mine. It must have sold. Hard to tell, it was an oddly optioned truck though.
  19. RustyShackleford94

It says 4.0v6 when you click on typical features

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad