• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. EGR Valve goes where?!?

:shok: So I have several codes coming back from my OBD testing. Everything from bad O2 sensors, front and rear, to EGR valve is about to come to life and kill you(eg. too much flow, not enough flow, open circuit, misfiring in cylinder 4, doesn't like how you drive, etc.) You think replacing...
  2. Trans Problem...

Auto Trans Shift Problem I have a 96 Ranger Super Cab with a 4.0L and auto trans...4R55E...160xxx miles. I bought it used but I doubt they ever did anything other than change the oil... Now, whenever I shift from Park to any gear, there are a few moments before trans will engage. It really...
  3. ~Painting undercarriage~

When considering painting your undercarriage, what are some tips? What kind of prep is involved? What kind of paint to use? What to paint and what to protect? Can you just get under there and start spraying? Can you use undercoating or spray-on bed liner?
  4. Radiator Flushing

OK, I need to flush my radiator...I have gunk build up around the spout. The repair manual says to get Motorcraft or equivilent radiator flushing stuff and follow the instructions. Then, unhook the heater hoses and flush them... My question is whether or not this is the best procedure because...
  5. Puking Power Steering Pump

:icon_confused:What causes your power steering pump to "puke" fluid out into your engine compartment?
  6. Shock Torque Specs

:icon_confused: Does anyone know what specs to torque the nuts and bolts down to on our Rangers? ~Thanks
  7. Odd twist during take-off

In my 94 2wd manual, I get a hard twisting of the transmission and gear shift when taking off from a dead stop. The harder I accelerate the harder it pulls to the passenger side. My question is could this be a suspension problem like a bad shock or bushing, or a engine/trans problem like a bad...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad