• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2003 F-150 or Explorer Gauge cluster swap into 2004 4.0L 4wd Ranger

dvdswan, I’ve got a 2002-2005 Mountaineer gauge set that’ll need a little modification to mount, but the plug-ins are different housings as well as the pinning I think. I have not been able to compare, w/o pinning diagram for both sets of plugs.
  2. New member

Thanks guys! Can do some exterior pics when I get home to the truck this weekend, and will do interior ones once the console is fully installed.
  3. 2003 F-150 or Explorer Gauge cluster swap into 2004 4.0L 4wd Ranger

I'd like to add a 6 gauge cluster in place of my current 4 gauge cluster. Has anyone tried these set ups? I have looked for the pin outs for each of the 3 clusters to no avail. I would like to also know it the F-150 will physically fit in compared to my stock one. How much larger, (width...
  4. New member

Current 2004 Ranger XLT, 2 dr Extended cab, 4wd auto 4.0l V6 owner. Had a 1993 Ranger XLT 2wd 3.0l 5speed. I've enjoyed both trucks. I've installed a Flareside bed, sprayed bedliner on the frame, bottom of bed and inside the bed. I've installed an STX grille, new front bumper, facia and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad