• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 86 ranger 2.9 wiring question

Ok so im doing a carb v8 swap, and removed the engine harness with the engine. Both went together when i sold the engine. I have the battery hooked up, positive to solenoid, negative grounded to frame and body, and the factory black/orange main power wire attached to battery side of solenoid as...
  2. Fuel line indentification

Ok so i know i can supply power to intank fuel pump and find out, but hoping to not make a mess. I have an 86 ranger originally 2.9 FI. Im doing a 302 carb swap and running lines to the new regulator (eliminating high pressure pump of course). The 2 lines going to the surge/filter canister, one...
  3. 86 ranger lift questions

So my 86 xlt 4x4 has a 2" block in the rear, is that standard oem? Also im wanting to do a 4" lift would i do 4" lift coils in front and 3" lift leafs in the rear and eliminate the "oem block"?
  4. Gauge cluster wiring diagram

Looking for a diagram for the gauge cluster for 86 ranger 2.9l 4x4
  5. 86 ranger dana 44 ttb swap questions

Wondering who has actually does this? Ive read and book marked the write up, but looking for some more details. Please no comments on choice of axle swap, i have my reasons. Thanks in advance
  6. 86 ranger front spring buckets

Looking for suggestions how to space the spring buckets 2 inches off the frame. Doing a dana 44 ttb swap so need to get the springs straight up and down
  7. Oil filter relocation for v8 swap

Wondering if this kit would work for swapping a 302 into a 4x4 86 ranger. https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-performance-oil-filter-adapter-billet-90-degree-for-pushrod-v8-engines/p/M6880B50/?year=1973&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1tGUBhDXARIsAIJx01mcMDj0O9aGWQCZegZi4IGBFfBY8XnUunl0KT3MQCMWmRdzIOFRf7IaAgQrEALw_wcB
  8. Wanted Dana 28 manual hubs

Anyone have some manual hubs for a dana 28 laying around? Need all the parts for converting from auto
  9. M50d and dana35 swap info

Ok so i wasnt sure how to search this. Question is about front driveshaft. The dana 35 swap requires the front driveshaft to be shortened 2", but the m50d requires it to be lengthened 2" (as far as ive read). Is it as simple as if i swapped them both in at the same time will the stock front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad