• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bear Boy

11 with No Heat 😰

Fuses are good. Switch relay around still nothing. Blower motor works when jumping. Changed resister out of donor ranger. Power to fuses and to blower motor. Could it be the switch? Going out now to try another relay just in case. This one you can feel click when turned off and back in. Thanks...
  2. Bear Boy

Help with Rear Axle!!

We have a 99 Ranger 4x4 with 4.0 Automatic. Went to replace the passenger side wheel bearing and the axle is worn too much for the new bearing. I know they make a sleeve. But would rather just possibly replace the axle. We have some 2000 and 01 for donors. My question is will the axle out of any...
  3. Bear Boy

07 Frontend parts.

looking at wrecked 07 Ranger with slight frontend damage. Like hood bumper and bumper cover headlights and grill. Question is I have a couple 2000 and 2001. Would those frontend parts work on the 07’? Thanks again in advance
  4. Bear Boy

PVH Hub swap from Explorer

The boy has a 99 Range with the PVH hubs. I think the right swap from reading on here is to get the front end parts from 95-01 explorer. Thanks to the good article on this forum. So I went to the local salvage yard to make sure I could find the donor explorer. And I found an 01. My question is...
  5. Bear Boy

Junk PVH hubs…..

The boy 99 has the obvious kick huns. We bought the aftermarket ones for it. The problem is I need the snap ring and that thin little locking deal that goes on the stun axle? Looks like the snap ring that was on it was dam plastic? I sure hope there ones like the old full size trucks stell one...
  6. Bear Boy

01 to 04 Tranny Swap.

I have 04 fx4 level 2 with 4.0 automatic with a cracked case. I got a couple 01 with 4.0 will these transmission work in the 04? Both are obviously 4x4 also Thanks in advance.
  7. Bear Boy

Transfer case possibly leaking?

I have 04 fx4 level 2 with 4.0 I believe it has 1354 transfer case? problem I am having is it’s leaking transmission fluid from what I can tell around that adapter between the transmission & transfer case. The bottom two bolts on the adapter where just a little lose. I tightened them up and it...
  8. Bear Boy

04 Front Driveshaft

I have 04 fx4 level 2 with the 4.0. What year front driveshaft will interchange with it? Thanks in advance 😊
  9. Bear Boy

Remote start

Recently purchased 05 fx4 level 2 with the 4.0. It has a remote start on it. the only problem is I only got the one key. And of course not the one with the remote or door lock fob on it. What do I need to get this so it will work for me? I have no idea the brand of the remote that’s installed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad