• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TheStig88

Not getting full drop with Beams?

update: i did measure before the drop...same wheels and tires on stock springs yes, they were all very saggy. so that could be my problem.... The rear springs are still noticeably saggy (got the ranger lean going on but on the passenger side....it sits about 3/4" lower than the driver side)...
  2. TheStig88

its the 2nd truck i've personally installed beams on (not my 1st rodeo) my 96 dropped dropped 4" with beams and new 2" springs the current project only dropped 2.5" with beams and new 1" springs :icon_confused: i did measure from the top of the wheel well to the ground if that matters....
  3. TheStig88

installed Toxic Drop shocks with the beams :icon_thumby: rides smooth only driven it about 30 miles so far.....
  4. TheStig88

Installed a set of dream beams and 1" drop springs in my 84 over the weekend measured before and after and only got 2.5" of total drop :dunno: is this normal? i don't want to install the flip kit and have an absurd amount of neg rake its been a few years since i lowered a beam truck but i...
  5. TheStig88

truck falls on face

durasparked 2.8 been betting a steady 15 mpg idles screws 2 3/4 turns out decided to re-jet from stock 50's to 47's after rejetting now during slow to gradual acceleration the truck stumbles and falls on its face for a second then accelerates when i put my foot down. happens in any gear at any...
  6. TheStig88

How To: Dual Igniton plug mod for 2.3L and 2.5L

This mod is for anyone with a 2.3/ 2.5L with the dual plug head no tools required except a marker nothing needs to be purchased (unless you don't have a marker) i have seen an increase in city and highway gas mileage and some more low-mid range power (between 1200 and 3500 rpms) my city...
  7. TheStig88

dead flywheel

Apparently my flywheel has a deadspot.... The starter will not engage when near this spot, it just spins until I rotate the crank by hand I've tried adjusting the starter but it didn't improve :annoyed: So.....I'm looking at pulling the motor to change the flywheel ( and while its out I'll do...
  8. TheStig88

85 Mad Max Build

hey all thought i would FINALLY post the build thread for my 85 4x4 over here on TRS... i don't post much here but i figured i would change that (i'm mostly found lurking over on FRF) after i wrecked my 87 a few years back, i wanted another 1st gen REALLY bad so i started hunting around...
  9. TheStig88

Re-Intro?

i forgot i had an account over here at TRS. :icon_twisted: you can usually find me over at Ranger-Forums.com just re-introducing myself and wondering if anyone here is in the central Missouri area. since the last time i was here, I've lost my 87 in a crash :sad: but i bought a 96 and i've...
  10. TheStig88

Not so new from Missouri

Hey everyone I've been a member of Ranger-Forums for a while and thought i'd check you guys out too. i'm packing an 87 ranger 2wd 5spd Mustang 2.3l w/ cam gasket matched intake and headers glasspack exhaust cragar SS wheels 2inch lifting blocks in rear gutted interior custom LED gauges...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad