• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chrome wheel well trim piece?

I'm looking around to get this chrome trim piece on the fender wheel arch on my 1989 Ranger XLT and i can't seem to find one anywhere? Just need this front drivers side, got a new fender because the old one is dented to all hell. Any help is greatly appreciated
  2. F150 tail lights same as Ranger?

I have an 89 ranger that im looking for some aftermarket tail lights for and i found some for an F150 of the same era and was wondering if they were the same size/would fit my ranger? I know the entire front end of my truck is that same as an explorer of that era and the lights/grill/fenders(?)...
  3. 2.0tdi + a4ld, shifting rpms and 4th gear?

Looking into swapping a 2.0 tdi into my 2.9l 89 xlt and i want to keep the automatic a4ld (after rebuilding it). I know the 1-2 and 2-3 are not computer controlled, but how exactly does the 3-4 shift work? Is it a x-time@y-speed then the computer tells it to engage OD or how does it work? Also...
  4. Ford 8.8 power limit with 35's and 4.56 gears?

Hey all, I am in the process of planning out my build and i was wondering what the power limit of the 8.8 rear axle is. I am planning on having ~400whp and using 35in tires with 4.56 gears w/lsd. I am planning on making this a long suspension travel vehicle as well, going for 18in in the front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad