• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OcdFabrication

The importance of running Top-Tier gasoline in your 2019+ Ranger.

Amsoil is always cheaper then a Engine! Haha. But honestly. I'm a 9 to 5 guy also. I'm not built of money and cant always afford the things I need to do to my vehicles so I completely understand. I don't own anything that Requires a Synthetic Oil and even when I do, it only gets a synthetic...
  2. OcdFabrication

And just to start a better side of this topic. The one thing that would benefit your engine build up more then better fuel / oil procedures is a aftermarket oil catch can system to brake the gap betwwek your PCV and intake system. A few companies make drop in units for the 2.3L. No cutting or...
  3. OcdFabrication

Just to throw my $0.02 cents in is the only reason any of you will experience Valve Build up in these newer generation Eco Boost Engines, as already stated, Is due to the Direct Injection. Before it was main stream the only "Main" build up was Pre Injector nozzle, where the fuel is not cleaning...
  4. OcdFabrication

Old ex-SnapOn van refurb

I love how this guy wants to show us his new build and we are here with the attention span of a NAT talking about socks :icon_rofl:
  5. OcdFabrication

Old ex-SnapOn van refurb

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284568853790?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1YFCD95cEQi6SZRCwtIANOA99&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=284568853790&targetid=&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9032550&poi=&campaignid=17950301476&mkgroupid=&rlsatarget=&abcId=9301082&merchantid...
  6. OcdFabrication

High Lift/Farm jack mount

I have rolled many vehicles with and without cages. On top of being hands on with hundred's of recoveries over the years of being on the trail. I have never once considered or used a Hi-Lift/Farm Jack to recover the vehicle. Its quite literally the most dangerous tool at the operators disposal...
  7. OcdFabrication

Ocd Fabrication & Our Bronco Build

It’s all good brotha 🤘🏼
  8. OcdFabrication

@Northidahotrailblazer No, not the Toyo’s. The BFG’s are $296 to the public. I get them around $260 per tire mounted and balanced.
  9. OcdFabrication

Man let me tell you! We went from steel Pro Comp Wheels and 35x13.5x15 Toyo MT's to the Level 8 Aluminum and Km3's. It felt like I just supercharged the truck! The weight of these are almost nothing compared to most other tires, but next to a toyo MT almost non existent. Welded Diff, California...
  10. OcdFabrication

Absolutely! And by all means, Don't get me wrong in my opinions because at the end of the day the consumer/owner is the one who benefits by his build. I actually LIKE TTB set ups but you nailed it with the size constraints. I Don't see any issue with having a dana 44/50 or even hybrid set ups...
  11. OcdFabrication

I wanted to see if I could design a Frame mount last year for the frame rail where a conventional slider would mount but it just wasn't fitting the way I wanted it, and also would be more of a pain for removing it then the location I landed on. If you have room inside the swing out that would be...
  12. OcdFabrication

Old ex-SnapOn van refurb

I have sold almost all my snap-on tools ( Except Scan tools ) due to poor metal quality. But I WILL NOT ditch my socks. These are the best socks I've ever owned and is literally the only sock I have. I think I have well over 30 pairs in rotation at a time ;missingteeth;
  13. OcdFabrication

Not quite sure I understand what you mean by the cable in the back axle ? To make this short and sweet ill explain MY con's of the dana 30. 1. No manual locking hubs and having to spend $1600 to get them is insane to me. On top of that switching from a good unit bearing to a outdated and not...
  14. OcdFabrication

You have fantastic drawling skills :pray: you should see some of the " Drawling's " I have come into the shop for different ideas people have haha. Rear Swing out mounts work well, I have done a LOT ever sense the overland scene blew up pre-covid. And the best way I have found to mount them is...
  15. OcdFabrication

To give a general concept here in I do not play in the mud. Now there are times it is inevitable you are throwing mud and rocks, but with that said I have had Hi-Lifts for many years without rust or rot issues. Plus I'm a big boy, If I have to grab a muddy Hi-Lift then a will 🤘 You simply buy a...
  16. OcdFabrication

Ill have to jam over there and see what's going on. I have use bronco corral before and I'm pretty sure one of my customer used that site for the Bronco Race Truck I built him 2 years ago. Thanks! I hated the axle. Still kind of do. But I am from the rock crawling and race world where no...
  17. OcdFabrication

Haha, And now you can see why I am who I am ! Sleep Deprivation will do a number to a automate guy with a welder that suffers from OCD !:headbang:
  18. OcdFabrication

Hmmm. That's interesting. I don't have a donor TTB set up to reference but I'm sure I can get one. Realistically with cost involved is it worth it to get into a swing steer style upgrade rather then just doing a axle swap or upgraded Full Size Bronco Axle swap ? YES. I 100% understand that...
  19. OcdFabrication

I try to make all weight as low as possible on short wheel base rigs. I have the front and rear stretched to 97.5in wheel base and would like one more inch next time I dig into it. BUT, with that said. I had to get creative with the Hi - Lift mount on the B2. This Mount wont really work for for...
  20. OcdFabrication

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

Here is our little B2! Solid axle and loves to play with the buggies. Aside from ball joints it loves to hurt big rigs feelings! Haha.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad