• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. t5cents

crosspin problems (56k no)

can anybody help me with this im still waiting for info on RF. here is the thread over there..ill copy and paste the original post and u can read the others..thanks for all ur help http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/f6/f37/93316-crosspin-problems-56k-no.html ok so last weekend i took the...
  2. t5cents

ranger high idle

ok so i replaced my iac like a week ago. cleaned my maf. cleaned my tb. and i have reset it multiple times to relearn the idle and it still idles around 1100. my tps screw is all the way unscrewed cause even after i set it up right with a voltage meter and reset it and did the idle relearn steps...
  3. t5cents

rack and pinion removal?

how in the hell do u get the rack out. i have everything unhooked but there is like know were for it to exit from. to i have to disconnect the arms. or what? thanks
  4. t5cents

constaint high ldle

yess i searched but couldnt find my problem. so my truck idles at about 1500 ALL THE TIME it doesnt matter if it cold of warm all the time and if i put on the ac it goes down to about 1100. i have loosened my adjuster screw all the way till its not touching. i have an iac restricter plate (home...
  5. t5cents

a little flex

what do u guys think for stock?
  6. t5cents

dodge suburban?

if you go on the kragen website and click on truck accessories it comes up with a dodge suv of some sort....any body know what it is? http://www.partsamerica.com/TruckAccessories.aspx
  7. t5cents

new interior...what do u think

put in 2005 saturn ion leather seats all manual with driver height adjustment, and a dash mat, and a xm radio that my dad found on the side of the road in the box with every thing but the casset to audio jack adapter which i didnt need anyway. well i plugged it in and i works and i am getting a...
  8. t5cents

seat mount sliders

any one know an easy way to remove the big round rivet like things that hold the seat mounts on to the sliders?
  9. t5cents

photoshop request!!

i was wondering if somone could photoshop my grill, bumper, and fender flares flat black or regular black if it is easyer. also maby put the gutter gard behind the grill if possible
  10. t5cents

1998 ranger

wats up guys my name is Tim i live in northern Cali and have a 1998 ranger xtra cab 4x4 5 speed 3.0 that i got for $800 with 160,000 miles about. what a steal right. well your probably thinking what was wrong with it. well it had no compression in one cylinder so we took that side off and found...
  11. t5cents

gears in a 3.0

ok so i have a 1998 ford ranger extra cab 4x4 with the 3.0 a 5sp. d35 and 7.5 i want to re gear it and right now im running 235/75/r15 with 3.73. now if i put in in high i have no power on the sand and bog out, if i put in it low im in 4th gear doing about 15-20mph. i like how low the low gear...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad