• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TFI Recommend

Hello Some of you might have read my post Fuel starved '88 B2? and are aware of my current project on my manual transmission '88 B2 XLT. I am will soon be in the process of installing a remote TFI kit and will be purchasing a new TFI. I would like advice form other B@ owners on the following...
  2. Fuel starved '88 B2?

Maybe someone here can offer advice and where to proceed. I apologize, this is a long read but I figure any details I can provide up front might reduce a back and forth of questions. Here is the history of this issue. Before driving this vehicle on a 400 mile trip I noticed a small amount...
  3. Where are the VIN numbers found on the Bronco II?

I have searched for a definitive answer and the most common locations listed for the location of the VIN number on a Bronco II are the tag on the windshield frame at the bottom of the driver side and the sticker on the door pillar. Some results mention the frame. Where on the frame will I find...
  4. Replace the steering column?

I took my '88 B2 to a shop to have them inspect the front end in anticipation of a road trip. They reported that front was tight and the slop in the steering was due to the steering column. When I picked it up I grabbed the wheel and was able to shake the column up and down an bit so there does...
  5. Kill switch brainstorm

I'm hoping to install a kill switch in my '88 B2, something that is discrete and not where a thief would typically look. The first decision is kill the fuel or the electric? While I like the idea of one that kills the fuel I'd rather not put a valve into my fuel line for the reason that it...
  6. Tow dolly transport

I am considering using a tow dolly to move my 5 speed Bronco II 400 miles and need to know what needs to be done prior to avoid damage. Thanks for your help, Stuart
  7. Standard speaker sizes?

I own an '88 B2 XLT but am currently away from the vehicle and when I am I don't have the time or tools to take panels off etc for simply investigation. I want to order new speakers for it all around yet maintain a stock look, ie no cuts in dash, door panels etc. Can anyone tell me the likely...
  8. Efficiency and handling mods for street?

I'm looking for suggested mods to increase milage and handling for street driving on a stock 1988 BII. Thanks, Stuart
  9. Completing a B2 purchase from a distance.

A number of you have been following my saga as far as purchasing my first Bronco II. See the thread Purchasing 1st B2. Need advice Thanks for all who have been chiming in, you have been greatly appreciated. As I work my way to purchasing that first B2 it is obvious that there are very few if...
  10. Color options on the BII?

I've been trying to find images of a sales brochure or similar that shows the color options available on the BII. I can find paint chips but not the actual color schemes. Thanks Stuart
  11. Purchasing 1st B2. Need advice

Hello. I’m new to the Bronco 2niverse and need some input. I am in the hunt for a B2 as it’s predecessor has appreciated out of my price range. I currently have an ‘87 and an ‘89 in my sights. I have only what I see in their respective online ads to go on as far as appearance and obvious hints...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad