• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Going to be in PA... looking for something to do.

I'll be visiting some friends in Lititz on 12/20 - 12/22 I'd love to meet up with some other TRS members... If anyone wants to set up a little get together, that would be cool Maybe some mud romping... wont have my t-case fixed by the time i go down, so i'll be running 2wd...
  2. I DID IT!!! HAHAHAHA!!! (Broke it!)

Yep... Broke either the t-case or the front gears.... more like BLEW 'EM UP!!! HAHA Little bit of rain we got today helped loosen up the field i like to play in... it's right across the street from the shop I work at... so if i get stuck (which i seem to do a lot) i can walk over and get...
  3. ri/ma/ct mud meet

Next weekend? Wheelin? I'll bust out the video camera, make a DVD for everyone... George washington park in RI has mud roads i'm told. i havent been wheelin in 4 years, need to get my mud fix. Not looking to go crazy wheelin, my 88 is my DD... dont want to really break anything lol...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad