• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camshaft synchroizer

After I have found top dead center on my motor how do I set the camshaft synchronizer before putting it in
  2. Parts swap?

Can you take a camshaft synchronizer from a 96 4.0 and install it into a 94 4.0 I'm trying to put the 94 engine into a 96 truck they have different plugins
  3. Swap?

Can you put a 90TM 1994 4.0 in place of a 95TM 96 4.0....not sure which vehicle the 94 engine came from but it will be going into a Ford ranger
  4. Rebuild kit?

I have a 4.0 from 94 explorer and I want to do a solid rebuild before putting it in 96 ranger
  5. Need swap info

So I have a motor from a 94 Ford explorer automatic and I need to know if it can go into a 96 Ford ranger 5 speed both motors are 4.0 liter I already plan on rebuilding the explorer motor before putting it in so if it will work anybody know what I need
  6. 4.0 94 explorer to 4.0 96 ranger

So I have a motor from a 94 Ford explorer automatic and I need to know if it can go into a 96 Ford ranger 5 speed both motors are 4.0 liter I already plan on rebuilding the explorer motor before putting it in so if it will work anybody know what I need

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad