• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2011 ranger metal composition

Hey group, I need to do some sheet metal work on my 2011 Ranger, welding in patches in several areas, and I have been doing the same on my 1956 ford Restomod, using 20 guage standard sheet metal. My question is, does my Ranger have a different steel, like HSS, or ? I use MIG and try to...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) dead 2011 ranger

Hey folks, Went out to my Ranger last week, turned the key and dash lights flashed on, and heard one "click", then everything went dead. Currently have no dash lights,,head,or tailights, nada. Checked battery first and though in its last quarter of its life, it still holds full charge...
  3. 2011 Ranger Brake line

It seems I'm about to experience the joy of bending brake lines for my 2011 Ranger 2 wheel drive with RBAS. I've been told there is a National Back Order on the two lines I need. I have bent two lines from NiCad and I have the tooling needed. I would like to have everything on hand and...
  4. new from texas

Hello All, New to the group and I've had a 2011 Ranger XL for about a year now. Good running truck, but a year of being in Galveston Tx takes a quick toll. So a "refresh" seems to be in order, and perhaps I can pick up some tips on working on my Ranger, and provide some humor/help to others...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad