• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. that_one_guy

wagoneer d44 vaccum disconnect

Is there a way to get rid of it. Buddy of mine pulled it at the jy and didn't realize it was vaccum disco. Anyway around it? Thanks guys
  2. that_one_guy

SAS with leafs

So im looking into getting a built d44 from a wagoneer that is all set up for leafs. Is it going to be more efficient to do leafs or stay coils. Im wanting to run 35s with a low cg. I do alot of snow wheelin and trails. My truck is a 97 extended cab btw. Any opinions and help would be great.
  3. that_one_guy

James Duff lift question

I have a 97 super cab and am looking at doing a JD 2.5. Well I'm basically looking for pictures. All the pictures I see have a body lift. Would love to see what it looks like with out body lift. Lemme know specs too. Thanks guys. Pics with 5.5 inch and specs would be cool too
  4. that_one_guy

Rancho drop brackets

Found a Rancho 3in near me for about 200bucks and i just cant find much info on these lifts. Opinions? Will these drop brackets clear my Dana 35?
  5. that_one_guy

Heater Control Valve

Ok well i Replaced mine when I bought the truck 2 years ago with a motorcraft and the other day i notice its leaking again! Is there a better option. This is getting retarded.
  6. that_one_guy

E-fan convertion

E-fan conversion http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/Summer2003/ElectricFanInstall.htm So am i correct in thinking i have to drive around with my a/c on all the time for this? And this conversion will work on my 97 correct?
  7. that_one_guy

James Duff 5.5

Do they still offer this kit? Looked on there site and didnt see it there? Any info would be great.:dunno: Thanks
  8. that_one_guy

James Duff chip

what do you guess think of it? im looking for bolt on power. got a dyno max cat back that helped a little but would like more. is there an intake for the stock cone style?
  9. that_one_guy

Proportioning valve for drum to disk?

Do i need to get an explorer master cylinder or can i run an inline adjustable valve? or do i even need to change anything? Ive searched and found nothing
  10. that_one_guy

My 97 ext cab

This is what i Started with Sept of 07 Love this truck to death and its a head turner for sure She now has a Dynomax 2 and 1/4 cat back, 31" Cooper STT's on crawler wheels, 21% tint, smoked lenses, Hella "Tail Gater" lights, homemade light bar, and 1inch and a half level. This is how she sat...
  11. that_one_guy

Po320

Buddys truck 2003 Ranger. Over drive is all messed up and wont turn off and then I ran the codes and I get PO320. I cant remember the description but i think it was engine distribution? but if he is cruisin along and stomps on it, it kinda lags. any help?
  12. that_one_guy

B4000 completely dead

Went into the store for about 5 mins came back out and went to start it and it was dead. The radio wont turn on nothing. The door locks barely work. The dash volt meter doesnt even register. Had the battery tested has 12.9 volts. Is there like a master relay or a master fuse?
  13. that_one_guy

dana 30

thinking about doing a sas and i have a dana 30 i can get for free. ill be replacing a dana 35. im i gonna screw myself over? i will eventually loose the dana 30 and go to a 44 but for all know it could be over 2 years. opinions on a dana 30?
  14. that_one_guy

my 97 ext cab

let me kno what you guys think the day i got it. which would be about 2 years ago now http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=20268514&albumID=1075014&imageID=17760082 now. with an 1and a half inch level on 31x10.50 Cooper STT's. 21% tint. Black crawler wheels...
  15. that_one_guy

after market fogs to factory harness

so im trying to wire them so when the low beams are on the fogs are to but i want the fogs to stay on when i turn my high beams on too. or should i just wire them to a separate switch?
  16. that_one_guy

97 ext cab 4.0 camber question

So i took my truck to the alignment shop to see how off my camber is. So i dont remember what it was but they said if i could do a inch and a quarter leveling that it would be dead on. There for i have seen that people just use washers under the spring to lift. what size washers do i use?
  17. that_one_guy

Explorer 8.8

Found one w/ LS but i have been told they are 31 splines and was also told that my ranger w/ 4.0 auto has 28 splines. can someone clear the air for me
  18. that_one_guy

need picture

black 4wd ext. cab with black wheels and all tinted dark as S*@%. really wanna kno what it would look like
  19. that_one_guy

pic request. 97 ranger w/2in.

lookin to see what it will look like. 31's 2inch ext cab

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad