• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) torque curve

Need torque (and horsepower) plotted against engine rpm, 2011 Ranger 2WD standard cab 6' bed 2.3L 4 cylinder engine auto transmission with overdrive 4.1 rear end. Where should I look? Any and all suggestions much appreciated.
  2. 2011 Ranger 2WD, 4 cylinder engine, how do I determine the axle ratio?

The sticker on the driver's side door column lists AXLE as 97, does this indicate the gear reduction ratio of the differential? If not, is there another way to find it? Thanks, Henry
  3. JuJu's prerunner!

I am confused. Pics of 2011 (page 1 of this thread) show what I think is a "trailing arm" for the rear suspension, but then in 2012 you posted a photo of the rear of the vehicle with the bed removed and the leaf spring rear suspension is plainly seen. Where did the trailing arms come from...
  4. trailing arm rear suspension for 2011 Ranger 2wd

Is the low rider section part of this forum, or is it somewhere else? Can't find it.
  5. trailing arm rear suspension for 2011 Ranger 2wd

2wd ranger 2011: has anyone ever replaced the leaf springs with some sort of trailing arm welded to the frame?
  6. drawings of frame

Where and how does one obtain a drawing of the frame for 1998-2011 Ranger regular wheelbase (111.5") and "long bed" wheelbase (117.5")? I have some CD's that contain shop manual stuff but a real engineering drawing would be a great addition. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad