• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clunking noise under decceleration

i was driving today for college and about a few miles out, i left off the gas due to a speed change and i hear this loud very rapid clunking noise that didnt go away with extra braking. I was going about 55mph and the noise did not disappear till i got to about 5 mph. It seems to happen only...
  2. Ranger not starting

I replaced the injectors in my 2002 3.0L ford ranger with a brand new set, it’s roughing on what sounds like 3 cylinders and giving me a p1132, the injectors are 4 holes instead of the stock three but same specs otherwise, I made sure each injector is plugged back in correctly and I have no idea...
  3. Injectors for a 2002 3.0L ranger

Thanks! I’ll totally just go for the stock injectors then
  4. Injectors for a 2002 3.0L ranger

Hey I was just wondering, would it be best to get the 14lbs injectors or I’ve seen people talking about the 19lbs injectors like the F87E-B2A? Would the bigger injectors be any better? The engine is pretty much stock except a cold air filter adapter which shouldn’t really affect this much… any...
  5. K24a2 turbo swapping a 4x4 ranger

That’s what I was thinking, the k24 usually has no problem pushing 400+, one of the most robust engines by Honda I’ve seen, as you said it worries me with the oil but at the same time I also worry about finding a transmission for it since nv4500s are kinda rare where I’m at and expensive
  6. K24a2 turbo swapping a 4x4 ranger

So I was wondering, I have this 02 ranger 4x4 that’s a rolling chassis and I was thinking of doing something I’ve never really seen before so I was thinking of turbo k24a2 swapping it. I realize I would be using an nv4500 and most likely an np205. It would also be a manual swap and the truck is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad