• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DangerRanger08

weld on cage question?

I am looking to buy a bed cage for my ranger off of race-dezert.com. Its cheaper to buy then to build at this point but the questions is the cage is off a '96 ranger and i have a '08, would i still be able to weld that on to my frame? Thanks kevin
  2. DangerRanger08

2.3L Duratec cold air intake?

do the intake systems for the 2.3L Duratec focus's work with the 2.3L Duratec rangers? kevin
  3. DangerRanger08

2.3L turbo?help plz

i have a 08 2.3L 4cyl 5-spd ranger with a 3" lift,31's and 4:11's with posi. this thing is slower that shit and im thinkin about getting a turbo for it. does anybody have any experience with this subject or info on a quality turbo? anything would be helpfull.thanks kevin
  4. DangerRanger08

camburg 5.5, is it worth it?

i have an '08 ranger with a 3" lift and it just aint cuttn it. I want to prerunner it but kinda spent all my money on the ranger so im trying to go low budget for the time being. Is there any other kit that that i can get the same results but for less coin? Its a 2wd btw.... any hep would be...
  5. DangerRanger08

whats the travel on an '08 ranger?

i have an '08 ranger with a 3inch spindle and block lift. i was wondering if anybody new what the travel might be? any knowledge would be great! kevin
  6. DangerRanger08

2008 ranger coil spacers?

iv'e been looking around for some coil spacers for my 08' 2wd ranger and havent found anything. so if anybody could let me know where i could find some would be great.thanks kevin
  7. DangerRanger08

whats the widest tire i can get on a stock 08 ranger wheel

i have an 08 ranger with a 3" lift all around. Im going to be running stock rims because i do not have the money at this moment to buy new ones. i am wondering what is the widest tire i can fit on the stock rim. i've looked everywhere and no luck but maybe somebody could help me out here...
  8. DangerRanger08

exhaust help for 2008 rangers

i have a 2.3l 4 banger ranger and i need some tips on what exhasts sound good , wont rob me of power and so on. im new to all this stuff so anything would be helpful. thxs guys kevin
  9. DangerRanger08

gear ration help...

gear ratio help... hey guys, ive just recently bought a 2008 ranger 2.3l 4banger manual! I am about to put a 5 in. lift with 31in tires and 15in wheels. I was hoping somebody would be able to tell me what gear ratio i should buy and how much they might be. Any suggestions would be great. thxs kevin
  10. DangerRanger08

lift kits for 2008 2wd ranger

lift kits for 2008 2wd ranger? ive recently bought a 2008 2wd 4 banger manual ranger and was wondering what lift kits will work. i would like to put 31"-32" tires on it with 15" rims. It will be mostly for looks since it is my dd but may like to take it out for some fun every once in a while.so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad