• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 OHV Idle Issue

Just rebuilt a 4.0 for my B2. Just got the radiator hooked up and started to let it run for a bit. I have something weird going on with the idle. Starts up and revs to about 2500rpm then calms down to about 1300rpm, but if I hit the gas a little say up to 2000rpm it stays at 2000 and doesn't...
  2. 4.0 Radiator Question

I have a radiator from a 4.0 auto. I swapped the motor over to a B2 as well as change the trans to a manual. The auto radiator has two brass fittings for the trans cooler. I'm trying to find out what size these threads are and if it is possible to plug one and use the other for a temp sensor for...
  3. 4.0 B2 Swap Wiring Questions

Looking for some help and detailed info on the distribution box wiring. I was given some info to swap all the B2 stuff to the 4.0 distribution box. I'm using the B2 Power harness that plugs in the drivers side and the 4.0 ECM harness that goes through the passenger side firewall. B2 is an 89...
  4. B2 4.0 Swap

Hello, New to the forum. Currently doing a B2 4.0 Swap. Seems like a lot of good info here. Hope to learn a lot. I think my biggest concern is the wiring. I'm getting a M5OD-R1 Trans to matte to the 4.0. I have checked out some of the tech articles, but any advice or suggestions would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad