• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Will they fit

I HAVE A 2005 XLT 4WD RANGER AND IM THINKING ABOUT CRANKING TORSION BARS TO LEVEL IT AND I HAVE RESCENTLY RUN ACROSS ON A DEAL FOR A SET OF BFG M/Ts. 325/60/15s JUST WONDERING IF 15in RIMS WILL FIT SINCE IT CAME WITH 16s AND WILL THAT BE ENOUGH CLEARANCE FOR THOSE TIRES? THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE...
  2. 2005 leveling kit

I need some opinions about the torsion key leveling kit for the newer rangers! I want to go with 33's either 12.50 or 15.50s on 10 or 12 inch rims on my 05 4x4 ranger. the truck sits so high in the rear stock its not funny! im going to do a 3in body lift and figured that if the leveling kits are...
  3. 2005 leveling kit

I need some opinions about the torsion key leveling kit for the newer rangers! I want to go with 33's either 12.50 or 15.50s on 10 or 12 inch rims on my 05 4x4 ranger. the truck sits so high in the rear stock its not funny! im going to do a 3in body lift and figured that if the leveling kits...
  4. 2005 4x4 lift

i just bought a 05 4x4 ranger and i want to lift it. i want to go with 33 12.50 to possibly 33 15.50 with either. my ? is will 15 in wheels fit an 05 and also if i go with 3in body lift and torsion key leveling kit will they fit with any cutting. i would also like any opinions on the torsion...
  5. what will work?

I have a 91 Ranger with a 4.0 in it with a manual tranny. My question is which year models are interchangable. I have a 96 model engine from a Explorer with a auto tranny and i know i would have to change the upper intake but other than that will it work?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad