• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85rngr4x4

Fm145 question

I’m looking to swap my a4ld for a manual. My trucks and 85 4x4 with a 2.8. As far as I have seen the 2.8 and 2.9 share the same bell housing and should fit up fine, s this true? Also is there a difference between a ranger and bronco 2 f145 or short bed vs long bed fm145?
  2. 85rngr4x4

Something keeps smoking up in 1985 ranger.

I’ve got a 1985 ranger 2.8 cologne and it seems to have a problem at full throttle where a relay mounted near the pcm in the passenger side keeps smoking. I thought it was a wire but after fixing that it did it again. Relay feels hot to the touch and smells bad, but visually looks ok. Any ideas...
  3. 85rngr4x4

2.8 cologne fuel pump

this may be a dumb question, but will I have to drain the oil to replace the fuel pump or will I be able to just swap it without draining. ( just did an oil change less than 500 miles)
  4. 85rngr4x4

Rare 1985 4x4 diesel xlt in Iowa

How rare is it?
  5. 85rngr4x4

My 1985 4x4

My 1985 Ranger 4x4 with All original paint and interior, lunchbox locker, brush guard+winch, bed bar with lights, rear disc brakes, newer suspension components, and 64,600 original miles.
  6. 85rngr4x4

85 ranger voltmeter and fuel gauge not working

85 ranger voltmeter and fuel gauge not working. The gas gauge stays at empty and the battery gauge stays in the middle no matter what, even if the battery is disconnected. Any suggestions?
  7. 85rngr4x4

1985 2.8 no spark

I have a 1985 ford ranger 2.8 cologne v6. No spark. The tfi was just replaced( I don’t believe the old one was even bad), the coil works fine and I just replaced the cap and rotor. I know that there’s a constant 12v going into the distributor but nothing comes out from any of the plug wires. Yes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad