• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ChristianEwing

2WD M5R1 Fixed Yoke Tail Housing?

What's up guys, I am in the process of building a 2WD 1993 Ford Ranger, it has the 4.0 OHV and the 5-speed M5R1 trans behind it. The tail housing the transmission comes with factory is a slip yoke style setup that allows the driveshaft to be a solid one-piece shaft, and all the slip is happening...
  2. ChristianEwing

Aftermarket Clutch Pedal?

This is something I've been looking up and working on for the last month or so now, I am currently building an 93' ford ranger that has the 4.0/M50D-R1 in it and I am in a situation where the factory pedal configuration does not fit anymore and I'm having to make everything myself. I am going to...
  3. ChristianEwing

Vital Designs 1993 Regular Cab Prerunner

Whats up guys, im new to this forum but have lurked for a few years now. I figured id make an account to get this build thread going on here. This truck started out as a 1993 regular cab Ford Ranger with the 4.0/5 speed, this was the very first vehicle I bought when I was 15 years old from a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad