• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stripped Cadmium Plating on Knuckle Insert between Axle and Hub

In the process of rebuilding my 2002 FX4 front end, I have replaced almost all the parts with the exception of the lower control arms/torsion bars and the knuckles and hubs/bearings. The control arms, hubs/bearings, and torsion bars are in good shape, but the knuckles had a coating of surface...
  2. 4.0 SOHC to 4.0 OHV Engine will Crank but not Start, Fuel Pump Relay and Fuel Injectors not Firing

Hey all, I'm at a loss. Swapped my known good 4.0 OHV out of my crashed 2000 4x4 into a newly acquired 2002 FX4 which had a blown head gasket on its 4.0 SOHC (but ran *just* well enough to get it on and off a trailer). Both manuals, swapped PCM appropriately, using the 2002 body side connector...
  3. SOHC to OHV 4.0 Swap, PCM shutting off fuel pump/injectors

Hey all, long time lurker but just made an account to ask this, because I'm at a loss. Swapped my known good 4.0 OHV out of my crashed 2000 4x4 into a newly acquired 2002 FX4 which had a blown head gasket on its 4.0 SOHC (but ran *just* well enough to get it on and off a trailer). Both manuals...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad