• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1988 Ranger 2.9 Engine Mounts

Where is the best place to get new or rebuilt engine mounts for my 88 Ranger SC 2WD Auto 2.9 V6? The ones I have vs. the ones at Advanced Auto and Autozone etc. are not the same. The rubber is much thicker in my current mounts and they did not seem to fit correctly. They had basically 3...
  2. Oil pump lifespan?

Is it best to replace your oil pump when doing a rebuild?
  3. Rebuilt 2.9 what to replace?

Would anyone replace an oil pump off a Ranger with 141k on a rebuild?
  4. What Mustang seats (years) fit 88 Ranger SC

I'd like to put some buckets in my 88 Ranger Super Cab. What years (DIRECTLY) bolt in?:icon_surprised:
  5. 88 Ranger 2 fuel pumps?

Does an 88 Ranger Xtra Cab 2.9 have 2 fuel pumps? My Chiltons book is conflicting. It says that 89 and up have 2 but the 88 has a high pressure pump along the frame rail and does not mention the one in the tank. Maybe i need to re-read that particular section? Is a standard cab version a bit...
  6. 1988 Ranger Super Cab Premium Sound?

How do I tell if my Ranger has premium sound of just a typical setup? It has AM/FM Cassette with 4 speakers. If it does have premium sound do I need to buy a special common ground adaptor if I only want an all in one unit (no subs or externall amp)? I'd like to replace my factory unit with a...
  7. 1988 Ranger 141K Head Replacement

I have always had to add antifreeze to my Ranger (a bit here and there) for several years. It's really leaking it now (not when sitting) and am almost positive it's a head gasket leak on the drivers side of the engine. I put UV dye in it and saw some dye around the rear plug on the drivers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad