• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mike-in-Kingston

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Well here is mine. 2021 Lariat. 3.5in FabTech suspension lift, 285/65R/18 BF Goodrich AT KO2's on ION Matte Black rims. Swapped out to a 'raptor' style grill without the lights and side vents. A work in progress project for me.
  2. Mike-in-Kingston

What tires you guys run on your Ranger?

I run BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2s. 285/65R18.
  3. Mike-in-Kingston

2021 Ford Ranger Transmission Slips

My '21 Ranger has that. I took it to the dealership a couple of weeks ago and the tech said this, "Ford knows about this problem and here is the fix". So he did a update via computer and said that everything should be fixed now. Well that only lasted a week and the issue started up again. I...
  4. Mike-in-Kingston

New Member From Kingston ON

Very sorry to hear about your friend.
  5. Mike-in-Kingston

Hi Jim. Just new to your site. I have a question about the online payment in order to become a...

Hi Jim. Just new to your site. I have a question about the online payment in order to become a 'Supporting Member'. You only take PayPal for payment, you don't do e-transfers? Only asking because I don't have paypal (they screwed me a few years back). Mike-in-Kingston
  6. Mike-in-Kingston

Does anyone remember the mini truck scene in the late '80s to mid '90s?

I I had this 1981 Toyota in the mid 80's.
  7. Mike-in-Kingston

Canada Wildfire

We have friends that live in Salmon Arm BC, we have been worried about them for weeks but they say that they are ok still.
  8. Mike-in-Kingston

INFO Membership Map

Can you please add me? I just tried to login and got this message "The server cannot process the request because it is malformed. It should not be retried. That’s all we know. " I'm in Kingston ON. Thank you.
  9. Mike-in-Kingston

2021 Ford Ranger FX4 TRS-3 Project Build

Man your truck looks awesome. And the write up you did throughout the build is great. I hope my truck looks that good when I get my FabTech 3.5in lift and BF Goodrich KO2s 285/70/18's in a couple of weeks. I'll have to post some pics up when that happens.
  10. Mike-in-Kingston

New Member From Kingston ON

Hi every body, my name is Mike and I live in Kingston ON. I have a 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat, bought new. Currently have a 2.5in leveling kit on it but in two weeks I'm getting a 3in lift from Fab Tech, the Raptor grill and a new set of 285/65/18 BF Goodrich T/A K02's.....can not wait for that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad