• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Skid Vicious

Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead

A bad month to be a celebrity. They're dropping like flies lately David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcet, MJ... http://www.tmz.com/
  2. Skid Vicious

p-shop prank

I was wondering if anyone had the time or inclination to help me with a prank on a good friend of mine. It doesn't have to be fancy and I would hope it wouldn't take up too much time. In short, my friend is a big democrat. She has a 2 yr old that she wants pshopped. his head on a superhero's...
  3. Skid Vicious

new seat assembly?

anybody know where i can find a new seat assembly for my 93? It's really quite dirty and abused and the center console is busted, so i'd rather just swap it all out rather than clean and fix. I'd be interested in a used one if it's in great shape too. any sites or catalogs you guys can recommend?
  4. Skid Vicious

Why Detroit Needs a Bailout

A Japanese company (Toyota) and an American company (Ford Motors) decided to have a canoe race on the Missouri River. Both teams practiced long and hard to reach their peak performance before the race. On the big day, the Japanese won by a mile The Americans, very discouraged and...
  5. Skid Vicious

What octane should I run?

LOL, I'm just interested to see some of the responses here. 87? 91? 93? Asking this question on my motorcycle forum is like poking a hornets nest with a flaming stick. Sure to get you stung with the hundreds of replies. Are there still people here that think 93 will get you better power or...
  6. Skid Vicious

6 different tire sizes?

while lookin at tires, the clerk told me that she had 6 different tire sizes available for the 93 ranger. my question is, whats the largest size tire I can put on a stocker? When i see tires here for sale but their 31's or 35's, i'm not sure if i can fit them without a lift or something. I'm...
  7. Skid Vicious

oil pan rotting?

I'm trying to track down a leak and was told that the oil pans rot on most ford trucks. Anyone heard this before? Also, to replace the gasket on the oil pan, the entire engine has to come out? WTF? I'm hoping thats not the case and my leak is somewhere else, but i'm just looking for anyones...
  8. Skid Vicious

fuel tank capacity?

anyone know what the capacity is on a 93 ranger v6 4.0? regualr cab. fuel sending unit is shot and gas gauge doesn't work. thanks in advance
  9. Skid Vicious

I hate being the FNG

Ok, It's close to dinner so i'll post up real quick. yes, people call me skid. From Jersey. 37yr old ball busting wanker. Also into bikes and planes. Have an 00 Hayabusa. No plane yet, just the license. 93 Ford ranger. just bought it thanksgiving for $700. has a bit of an oil leak and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad