• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No Power to Fuel Pump

Hello, I have a 1988 Ford Ranger Custom that won’t start. I know it’s because of the fuel pump because I don’t hear it prime at all. No power is being sent to it and I tested the fuel pump itself to see if the motor was the problem but no, it works just fine when I send 12 volts directly to it...
  2. 1988 Ford Ranger Fuel Pump Problem

Hello. I have a 1988 Ford Ranger Custom 2.3L and the fuel pump won't turn on. I've checked and replaced the fuel pump and EEC relay and tested them. They're both good. I've replaced the inertia switch and tested it. It's also good. I looked at the wiring diagrams and followed each part that...
  3. Fuel Pump Relay causing Fuel Pump Shortage?

Hello, I have a quick question for my 1988 Ford Ranger Custom that I'm working on. It hasn't started in months and I know it has something to do with the fuel system but I can't figure out what it is. Before I replaced the fuel pump relay, it was working fine and I had recently replaced the old...
  4. 1988 Ford Ranger Custom - Fuel Pump not working

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on approaching the problem with the fuel pump not turning on because me and my dad are stuck and don't know what it could be. I'll list below the actions I took first before creating this thread. Actions Taken Before the Problem Started...
  5. 1988 Ford Ranger Custom - EEC Relay

Hello. I'm new to forums and was hoping to get some guidance on this problem I'm having. I previously reviewed the EEC Relay and amperage for my truck and plan on buying what I need to replace the relay and the connector. However, my concern is that the original relay in my truck that I'm going...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad