• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kelvinf

New guy, 2001 Styleside 4wd…

Welcome. Do you have any pictures of this beast?
  2. Kelvinf

Back in the Ranger game!

Very nice sir.
  3. Kelvinf

Back in the Ranger game!

Welcome . Nice find. What is peaking out to the left?
  4. Kelvinf

Anyone do Genealogy / Ancestry?

I did the Ancestry.com one from a gift. I have traced last name back to my 17th great-grandfather born in 1385 in the Netherlands on my dads side. I guess its ends with me due to having a daughter born and no son.
  5. Kelvinf

Anyone do Genealogy / Ancestry?

Familysearch is great.
  6. Kelvinf

Missouri Kansas Ford Ranger Owners group on Facebook Meet 03-17/2024

Hello everyone. We had a meet yesterday at Twin Peaks in Independence Missouri. Here are some pictures of the group.
  7. Kelvinf

Stuck in 4 high

Our 98 Ford Explorer did the same thing a few weeks back except it was stuck in 4x4 low. I undid the battery for 30 minutes and let it reset, It came out of 4x4 low but would not change no matter where you turned the dial. We replaced the shift motor and it works like a charm again.
  8. Kelvinf

Salvage Yard Seats - Airbag Safety

Post some pics when you get them installed.
  9. Kelvinf

Salvage Yard Seats - Airbag Safety

I cut the tracks off of the Ranger and Focus seats and then welded the Ranger tracks back onto the Focus seats. Removing the tracks took the most time. Its an all day job but worth it. .
  10. Kelvinf

Utility bed Ranger in KC

Not mine but nice in KC. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1083370826016717/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  11. Kelvinf

NOTICE TRS Calendar 2024

It finally delivered last week. Its a very nice calendar. Thanks @ericbphoto for your work.
  12. Kelvinf

NOTICE TRS Calendar 2024

The calendar place said: Hello, It definitely has been shipped out. It will stay in that status until USPS scans it in to their system. They have informed us that they are very backed up at their sorting facility so things are taking a bit longer to get moving. I apologize for the inconvenience
  13. Kelvinf

NOTICE TRS Calendar 2024

Mine says the same
  14. Kelvinf

Hey everyone.

Welcome to the site.
  15. Kelvinf

95 Ranger

Welcome to the site.
  16. Kelvinf

Hello from Poland . My Ranger Edge Restoration

Nice color on the truck. Welcome to the site.
  17. Kelvinf

Greetings form NE Florida

Welcome to the site
  18. Kelvinf

Good evening

Welcome to the site.
  19. Kelvinf

NOTICE 2024 calendar vote

I believe the checks are the ones you voted for.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad