• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What to do with unwanted engines?

You can call around to a couple repair shops or machine shops... I bet someone would want them
  2. Have you ever seen a.......

Saw that at a car show a few years ago... Good Guys in Des Moines if I remember... pretty cool set up
  3. Door Seals

I used Metro Molded on my Chevelle and I'm very happy with the fit and quality. On the doors. the seals initially were very tight and doors were hard to close, but leaving the doors closed for a couple months (over the winter) allowed them to form and now the doors close great
  4. Snap-on rocks.

As franklin2 said, Lowes will exchange as long as it's on the shelf... had a long 1/2" drive ratchet I bought 30-40yrs ago strip gears many years ago... Finally got fed up with it and took it in and the customer service gal said if you can find one on the shelf we can exchange if not we aren't...
  5. SOLVED: New leaf springs lowered the rear.

If you still have your old springs, I'd take the in to a suspension shop and have them re-arched. I,ve done this is the past and it'll bring old sagging springs back

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad