• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tommy2u

99 to 02-3 interior swap info help needed

Did the swapped interior have the same options as the original? Did you swap the fuse panel and all? I'd start there. Also see what's different on the engine swap.
  2. Tommy2u

1999 Supercab Turn Sign Circuit Dead

I finally got her fixed yesterday after being sold the wrong part and having to go back to the parts house 4 times to get this done. In the end I had to give 'them' the right part number; then all I got was an aftermarket cross reference without the side shields. ..Well it was half the cost of...
  3. Tommy2u

Gotcha.. I'll get one and let ya know how it goes. Thanks again ;)
  4. Tommy2u

Thanks so much for your insights and info. I figure it must be the flasher now since checking the fuses you mention are all powered and good. The blinker switch is all that's left. The head and tail lights work despite sharing bulbs with both the turn and hazard lights. She starts and goes as...
  5. Tommy2u

Turn signals stopped working. Checked fuses with key on, no power to fuses. So what is ahead of fuse panel on this circuit? I thought fuse panel was the first power source on this circuit. To my understand power travels from fuse panel to turn signal switch on column, from the switch it goes to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad