• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JamesP

New guy here

Small amount of damage from a tornado that came through the area on the hood and roof. Needs one cab corner replaced. Have an Explorer 8.8 for it. want to lower it and put 16x10s all the way around and possibly play with it in some local autocross events just for fun. Mostly aiming for a fun...
  2. JamesP

1990 F-150 302 in a 2000 Ranger

Will be using the manual trans out of the v6 f150. Believe it was the M5ODR2. I will troll through some mustang forums also. Thanks for the info!
  3. JamesP

New guy here

From Ohio. Working on a 2000 Ranger 2WD single cab short bed. Gathering parts for a 302 swap. Thanks for letting me in!
  4. JamesP

1990 F-150 302 in a 2000 Ranger

Hi all. New guy here. So i have a 2000 Ranger with a locked up 3.0 automatic. I have a 302 engine out of a 1990 F-150 in the garage im looking to swap into the ranger. I would like to do a cam swap on the 302 to give it a better sound and bump the HP a little bit. Any good advice on cam...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad