• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L (Diesel) Radiator gone bad

The radiator in my 1987 2.3 diesel recently decided to start leaking. I took it to a radiator shop and the guy told me there was rust damage that makes it beyond repair. Does anyone know who makes the OEM radiator because to my knowledge they can’t be had anymore. The radiator that I tried to...
  2. 2.3L (Diesel) 2.3 diesel glow plug issues

I own a 1987 Ranger 2.3 turbo diesel with a 4d55t. Im experiencing a constant clicking of the glow plug relay while cranking the engine and no power to the relay with the key in the on position. Anything helps. and for those interested there is one currently on sale in Temple, Ga on marketplace
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1990 2.3 DIS issue

Hello, I’m new to this thread and am currently living in Musella Ga. I work as a heavy duty diesel tech but spend most of my free time turning wrenches on my own stuff. Back in December of last year I hit a deer in my 1990 Ranger shortbed with 2.3 and 5 speed. After installing a new front clip...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad